Wednesday 11 July 2012

My Make Up Bag - Part 3 FACE

This is the final part of my 'Eyes, lips, face' feature and it's just a run through of what make up I use on a day-to-day basis. I've included my 'daytime' and 'out' foundations and bronzers as they're slightly different and as I'm quite pale I have to be careful of being to orange in the day!



I'm pretty set in my routine now with these products, it's taken a few years but I'm pretty happy with what I have now. The ELF primer is only £6 and leaves my skin nice and even and its 'mineral infused' so its pretty good for my skin too. The MaxFactor 'weightless foundation' is great! Can't say enough about it! Its medium-full coverage but really does feel weightless and a little goes a long way so one bottle lasts a long time, I wear it every day. The 'lasting performance' foundation gives full coverage and is quite heavy, but I feel like you need that in a 'night out' foundation! It blends well when I've got my tan on too. The ELF concealer is especially for eyes but I use it on blemishes too, I'm pretty lucky as I've got good skin and this blends really well so its perfect for the odd spot. The two ELF bronzers are really good too, I especially like the 'cool' one as it gives me a glow without looking too orange, they're really good value too, only £3.75. I love the little bourjois pot as well, the brush it comes with is really handy and it gives a nice subtle colour for day time but is easily increased with more liberal application - super hand too.

These are my favourites, have you tried any? What do you use?


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment