Tuesday 5 February 2013

How do you dress for a 'sleet' day?

We are getting some absolutely dire weather at the minute, snow, sleet, and wind yet we're still expected to make it to class at 9am, woe is us. Sleet days aren't a thing unfortunately.

Oh well, I saw it as an opportunity to wear this new alphabet print shirt Ellie and I got for only £12 in Primark!




I teamed it with Ellie's navy cable knit jumper from H&M, my leather mix leggings from Topshop, Primark socks and shoes and my big vintage fur coat. Accessorised with an umbrella, take that Glasgow weather!







Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you've styled this shirt, I'll definitely try layering it up. This shirt is cropping up all over the place!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, too!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete