Tuesday 10 July 2012

My Make Up Bag - Part 2 LIPS

Ok so following through on my 'Eyes Lips Face' idea with the Lip section. Now I have to say lip colour is something I am very lazy about and to be honest, on a day to day basis, Carmex usually does the trick! I do, however, have a few stains and sticks that I wap on for a night out.


1. Maybelline Colour Sensation Lipstick in (250) Mystic Mauve, available at boots here.
2. E.L.F. Studio Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose available online here.
3. Benefit Benetint available at boots here.

These three all have their pros and cons and I'm still on the look out for the perfect lip colour. I really like the effect of the Benetinit, it gives a really natural redder-than-usual effect and doesn't look like you're wearing anything, my problem with this product is that it always dries my lips out quite badly, even when i use Carmex on top - I got mine, a mini sample, free with a magazine last year and I won't be purchasing a new one once I'm done! Really don't think it's worth the £24.50.
The other two are really good consistencies and feel great on my lips and the ELF one tastes amazing! I'm just not crazy about either colour, the maybelline is too dark and purpley which I put down to trying way to many lippies the day i bought it! The ELF one is just a bit too dark too, I think I need the shade down for the nude look I want. Might have to purchase it as they've just announced a 50% sale on EVERYTHING so check out the site now!

So this is my pathetic collection! Any additions to recommend?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment