Sunday 17 June 2012

Giving me the Cold Shoulder...

The cut out shoulder tee is something that I personally first saw on Lily Melrose a couple of weeks ago. At first I wasn't too sure but since it's grown and diversified I'm starting to love it! Its easy to wear and can work in any situation, from a cover up on the beach to tucked into a high wasted skirt or short for a night out. The celebs are lapping it up too, here's a couple of snaps to prove it!
Rosie and Olivia have jumped on the bandwagon so if you want to as well here's a selection of what the internet and the high street have to offer, let us know your favourites! 

Top row (left to right): New Look £6.99Zara £19.99New Look £6.99.
Bottom row (left to right): New Look £9.99Topshop £16ASOS £31.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing cut-out shoulder tees doing the rounds again just makes me think of the awful tops my sister and I used to wear from Tammy Girl when we were younger. I wouldn't wear them now, because of that really.

    ReplyDelete