Monday 11 June 2012

IASWAI - The Jewellery

Last week I did a review of the small but perfectly formed range of stylish tee's but Made In Chelsea's Caggie Dunlop. Well on Monday she launched a complementary jewellery range. Again it's small, only 5 pieces, but I have to say I'm kinda in love with it all! The collection was put together in a collaboration with Zara Taylor who has her own website featuring a more vintage-looking range compared to what has been put together for IASWAI. Here's a couple of my favourites...

Feather Ear CuffCross Layered Necklace

I love the idea of an 'ear cuff' I just wish they had pictures of what they look like on someone! Anything with feathers is a firm favourite of mine this season, they can give any outfit a summery lift. The long necklace is gorgeous too and crosses are huge this season too! These pieces retail at £21.99 and £26.99 respectively and there are some cool rings on the website too.
So go ahead and have a look, none of it will be shipped until mid-June according to the website so you have lots of time to think about it!
Pin It Now!

1 comment: