Monday 16 July 2012

Down With The Kids

I've read in a couple of places online recently that a good way to get cheap clothes is to just buy in the kids section! I don't know what size shops think children are these days but most decent clothing stores sell children's stuff up to 'age 16' which is plenty big enough for most size 12s I would say. Even better New Look's kids shoes go up to a whopping size 6! Here's a few gems that I've found recently...


Clockwise from top left: Jumper New Look, Boat Shoes River Island, Pastel Shoes Next, Jumpers Next.

All of the jumpers are so cute but I love the cable knits from next, anything with elbow patches works for me! The pastel loafers are amazing and the pumps are only £13! The boat shoes from River Island are a great find - they're actually from the boys section, and at £15 an absolute bargain. I bought a pair of high-tops from the boys section of River Island about 6 months ago (only £20) and I wore them so much that they've got holes in the bottom. Usually this would be a sign of bad quality but I hardly took them off for a solid 5 or 6 months so I don't think its bad! Unfortunately they don't stock them anymore, so next time I see some I like I might have to get 2 pairs.

Have you got any 'finds' from the kid's section anywhere? I've heard there's some great stuff in H&M but the online shop is pretty useless! I'll check next time I'm in town...

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment