Monday 9 July 2012

My Make Up Bag - Part 1 EYES

So over the next few days I'm going to give you a run down of what make up I use on a day-to-day basis. All my make up is pretty cheap, no frills, 'drug-store' stuff and though one of my aims in life is to earn enough money that I can browse the make up stands in House of Fraser with actual intention to buy, this stuff is doing pretty well for me at the moment! I've decided to split this make up post into 3 sections, Eyes, Lips and Face. Just like one of my recent 'finds' in the online shop department - E.L.F. (well worth a look and they have great deals on their Facebook page all the time).

So. Eyes. And, almost more importantly eyebrows. Here's a look at the products I use most.


In the last 6 or 9 months I've got very into 'doing' my eyebrows. After mixing and matching with lots of different products I've finally settled on a routine. First off I use the styling wax in the Benefit kit, it's a really good colour and keeps the hairs in place really well, then I go over it with the No. 7 pencil. I actually got this from one of Mum's free No. 7 kits but it blends really well so I'm keeping it! Sometimes I fill them in with whatever brown eye-shadow is lying closest if they look a bit thin and use the pink highlighter powder in the Benefit kit to hide any stray hairs. 
The rest is pretty self explanatory, I use the Rimmel mascara on my top lashes, its fantastically thick without being clumpy and has lasted a long time. I use the Max Factor one on my bottom lashes, it lengthens well while keeping my lashes separate and natural looking. The boujois palette is perfect for a nice brown smokey eye (I prefer brown over black for blue eyes espesh in the summer but I have the black palette too!) and if I feel like mixing it up at all I use the 6 in 1 ELF palette which has pretty much every colour under the sun. Liquid liner on the top and pencil on the bottom (from the benefit kit) and there you have it, MY EYES.

Do you use any of these products or have you got your own faves? Let me know and keep an eye out for my Lips and Face posts over the next few days!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. great post:) i used to use the collection 2000 eyeliner, you should try the Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liner:) check out my blog for my review of the rimmel liner and my everyday makeup products:)

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I had a look at you're blog and it's really good, can't believe you're only 16 it reads like a proper writer. Will definitely check out the Rimmel liner thanks.

      Delete