Saturday 2 June 2012

What we did today...

Today we headed into town to try and get Caroline a job so here's a few snaps of my outfit...



I got the top from Topshop earlier this week and I love it! The purple jeans I got before Easter but since the sunny weather's come along I've been in them constantly, I was lusting after that colour for ages so as soon as I saw them I had to have them! The zippy is just H&M and I pretty much live in it, so handy!



We snuck into our neighbours garden for a quick photoshoot on their swing and I love the results! May have to have words with them so that we can do it more often!


My necklace is from Topshop a while ago and I wear it all the time, such a handy wee thing because it compliments pretty much everything! The orange ring is from H&M a while ago too but they have great rings in there all the time so go and have a look. My scrabble ring is my new favourite thing, Caroline and I both got one on Sunday at a stall on Ashton Lane but there are loads on ebay here.


We stopped off in a pub for a late lunch and couldn't resist a quick pic of how nice our jeans are together (ignoring the funny looks we were getting).
My jeans and shoes are from New Look and Caroline's is all Topshop.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment