Sunday 10 June 2012

Easy Tweezy

First off sorry for the lack of posts of late! I'm at home in Carlisle and Caroline is busy with the job hunt!

I thought I'd do a quick review on my trusty Tweezerman tweezers. I have the mini slated ones, mainly because when I decided I wanted some they were nice and cheap on amazon, you can also get them on ebay. They are absolutely fabulous, for want of a better phrase! I am not at all talented in eyebrow tweezing or most other accurate make-upy things for that matter and usually have to get Caroline to do my eyebrows for me, but these tweezers make it much easier, the slanted ends make them very accurate and they always seem to grab the hair I'm aiming for. The only problem I have now is that if I ever have to use my old pair it's even harder than it used to be! 
These are my pink ones but they come in lots of colours and I'm sure they all work just as well! I wasn't sure originally if they would be worth the money, but I can now say that they definitely are!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment