Thursday 4 April 2013

Home Comforts

So, you may have noticed, it's Easter time, which means that Caroline and I have journeyed to places far and wide (Cumbria and Northern Ireland) for a week or so with our respective families. This means, for me anyway, that I've mainly been sitting in my room blogging while mum thinks I'm revising so I though I'd show you about a bit and tell you what I've been up to (not a whole lot)...


- Roast Beef dinner - The Easter egg that once was - Dad's boat, chillin' on the drive, as you do
- Riveting study materials - Fabulous bath - My bed and bears

On Tuesday after 3 days of not leaving the house I decided I needed to get out so scampered down the road to our village pub. The Wheaty (Wheatsheaf) does cracking food and a pub quiz every week so I called up a couple of my school friends and headed down. We didn't win the quiz, we rarely do, but we had a scrummy dinner and excellent chat...


Goats Cheese burger with Red Onion chutney and the chunkiest of chips


Me and Lucy reunited for the first time since Christmas

And here's my outfit deets - had to do the photos by myself so sorry they're not the best!


Top - Forever 21
Chords - River Island
Cardigan - Topshop
Flats - F&F at Tesco

So that's it. Home. Not much going on but it is nice and warm for a change!





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment