Tuesday 9 April 2013

Dress to Impress

It might be over a month away but trying to find a dress for my Grad Ball is far more entertaining, if just as fruitless, than my revision at the moment! I've been trawling the world of Internet shopping for days now and making pretty slow progress, I've put together my current shortlist below to get your opinions and would massively appreciate any suggestions of websites to look at! Ideally the dress wouldn't cost much more than £100 but as you'll see below I could definitely be persuaded upwards by a pretty frock!



If I'm honest I think that number 1 is my favourite at the moment! And I know I'll be tempted when my loan comes in at the weekend!! 

What do you think??
Any suggestions of where else to look? (the more obscure the better!)





Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. These are all such nice dresses!
    Great blog, following
    Check out mine and maybe follow if you like it?
    www.mollyewins.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete