Monday 4 March 2013

Kukee Haul.

Due to erratic dancing (flailing limbs), careless hand washing and terrible eyesight, I own rings for a matter of hours before losing them. I even recently lost my beloved silver pinky ring from my travels in Cambodia, wah. SO, determined to have a fist full of knuckledusters, i have relied on my old favourite Kukee to adorn my fingers.


You also get a little free gift when you spend over £10. This will be my third upper pinky ring from Kukee. Hopefully third time's a charm!


I love large, statement rings although they are the most prone to flying off into the distance while dancing. This Chunky Gemstone Ring however, stretches halfway across my hand and with the gem more on my knuckle rather than finger, distributing the weight (science), it feels pretty secure so I fancy my chances.


I also got the Acrylic White Druzy Ring which I absolutely love. It has the sparkle of shattered gemstone with a matt finish.




I finished the haul with a less obtrusive, Open Above Knuckle Ring which looks great alongside my free gift ring.


I'm happy with my haul, here's hoping I still have them this time next week.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Such great choice! I really wanted the gemstone ring!

    Www.sarablahblah.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete