Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Dashing White Sergeant and His Friends...

There's just nothing more Scottish than a ceilidh, and for me being flung round various rooms in Glasgow by men in kilts (oy oy!) is probably the best thing about being at Uni! So here's a post with the do's and don't's of dressing for a ceilidh - it's a tricky business!

Things you want: a dressy-ish outfit that's not too slutty, a swishy skirt, comfy shoes.

Things you don't want: your boobs making a surprise appearance, hair going everywhere, sweat patches.

So to try and tick or cross the right boxes here's what I wore for my most recent attempt at convincing people I have some co-ordination...




What I wore: Top - Miss Selfridge
Skirt - H & M (under £20 in store)
Bag - New Look (old)
Boots - New Look

So there you have it a cute outfit that spins when you do, boots that you dance all night in and a messy up-do that will hang on as long as you can!

I didn't find my Dashing White Sergeant this time (in fact only about 5 fellas were in kilts!) but I had a lot of fun none the less! 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment